Good news for all Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 users! In the November release of the Surface update there are many improvements coming for the Surface tablets.
Especially the Surface 2 is getting some improvements, which should improve performance and stability.
Here are the improvements that Microsoft describes for the Surface 2:
- Performance improvements for all Type Cover and Touch Cover versions.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver updates to improve wireless display performance.
- Camera improvements.
- Audio improvements including switching to speaker playback after disconnecting a headset.
- System performance and stability improvements.
- Battery life improvements.
This sounds like a very good update to us! Beside that it proves that Microsoft is willing to improve the user experience of their Surface tablets!
From our perspective we were very curious about the audio update.
Our new blogger ‘SurfaceKalle’ posted his (german) Surface 2 review and was complaining about the sound quality of the speakers especially in high volume levels. On a first test after the update we can confirm that this got improved!
Over the next days we will watch out if we can notice those over improvements Microsoft is describing and keep you updated.
Did you get the update already? Could you notice some of the improvements?
Via: The Verge